You’ve heard that you should rewrite your PLR content to make it more unique. But how do you do this?
Do you rewrite everything or just parts of it? And do you use it a foundation for your content… or do you merely tweak it a bit?
If you ever wondered about these questions, you’re not alone. Read on to discover exactly how to tweak your content in five easy steps…
Step 1: Combine Multiple Sources.
One of the easiest ways to make your PLR content unique is to combine multiple pieces of PLR.
Example: You can compile a set of articles to create a report. Or you can use parts of multiple ebooks to create a new ebook. You can even do things like combine two articles to create a brand new article.
Step 2: Delete Unnecessary Information.
Does your PLR content contain fluff or other irrelevant or unnecessary information? If so, delete those sections. It not only makes your final product more unique, it also makes it a better product.
Step 3: Write a New Introduction.
Since you combined multiple sources, you basically have a new article, ebook or other product. And that means you need to write a new introduction.
However, don’t just write the traditional introduction where you blandly tell people what they’re going to learn about. Instead, whet their appetite for the content. Get them excited. How? By arousing their curiosity.
Example: “You’re about to discover a surprisingly simple way to get rid of belly fat!” You can bet your prospects will keep reading after they see an enticing line like that!
Step 4: Create a New Conclusion.
In its simplest form, you can use your conclusion to highlight the main points of what your reader just learned. However, you can use your conclusion to accomplish two other goals:
- Surprise the reader. Here you can offer one last juicy tip for your reader, which will surprise and satisfy him. And if he’s a skimmer who didn’t read the full article, report or ebook, this juicy tip will motivate him to do so.
- Inspire the reader to take action. Your conclusion is also a great place to provide a call to action. You can tell your reader to take action on what he just learned. Or you can encourage him to take another specific action, such as signing up for your mailing list or buying a product.
Step 5: Tweak the Content to Make it Yours
By now your content is pretty darn unique. However, with the exception of the introduction and conclusion, it really doesn’t sound like your “voice.” That’s why you should take a few minutes to tweak the content to make it better reflect your own writing style.
Here are ways to do that:
- Remove and/or replace slang, sayings or other phrases and words you’d never say.
- Add in your own examples, which helps clarify complex concepts.
- Insert your own stories, which personalizes the content.
- Toss in your own unique tips and twists on the concepts.
- Use fun language like metaphors and analogies.
See how easy that is?
In just five simple steps you can turn your PLR content into exclusive, exciting content that meets your needs. Articles take just a couple minutes, while ebooks and longer content may take a few hours.
Either way, you’re saving time and money!
To learn more about using PLR content for maximum effect, download the free special report below.
You’ll be amazed at how much you didn’t know about growing your business with PLR content!