Check your computer hard drive: I bet you have PLR content hidden away, gathering virtual dust. If so, you’re not alone.
Plenty of marketers buy loads of PLR content but they never use it.
For a simple reason: They’ve just never learned HOW to use it to grow their business.
If that sounds familiar to you – or if you just want to fully leverage your PLR content – then you’ll want to read on to discover 10 ways to make the most out of PLR…
- Stock your autoresponder with PLR content. If you have PLR content that details a step-by-step process or a series of related tips, then you can easily turn this content into a multi-part ecourse. If you have enough of this content, you can create an email series that runs completely on autopilot for three months, six months, a year or even more!
Note: Just tweak the content to make sure it’s evergreen.
- Use it to create an enticing subscription bonus. You need to give your prospective subscribers a good reason to join your mailing list. One way to do that is by offering a freebie in the form of a report or ebook. You can use your PLR content to quickly and easily create this free bonus!
- Offer it as a bonus to paid products. Your prospects are sitting on the fence trying to decide whether to purchase your product or not. Offering a bonus such as a free report is a good way to help them make the buying decision. And using PLR content is a fast and easy way to create this bonus.
- Create a paid product with PLR content. You can set aside your best PLR content and use it to create paid products such as ebooks, home study courses, teleseminars and more.
Tip: For best results, compile multiple sources of PLR to create your own unique, killer product.
- Utilize PLR content to create a viral report. Do you have PLR content that seems particularly useful, engaging, entertaining or even controversial? Then use it to create a viral report that you distribute widely across your niche.
- Turn text PLR content into a video. Don’t limit yourself to keeping your PLR content in its original text format. One way to expand its use is to turn text content into video content.
- Compile PLR content to create a “vault” membership site. Do you have a lot of PLR content all in one niche? Then use it to create a vault-style membership site, that’s chock-full of niche articles, reports and ebooks.
- Publish PLR content on your blog. If you don’t have any PLR articles, no worries – you can chop up PLR reports and ebooks to instantly create blog posts!
- Create a fire sale. Here’s yet another way to turn gobs of related PLR content into piles of cash. Simply run a one-week fire sale where you sell the whole boatload of content for just pennies on the dollar.
- Make a podcast out of PLR content. Instead of posting regular text articles on your blog or Facebook wall, you can read your PLR content to create a podcast. Best of all, you can then submit this podcast to podcast directories, thus reaching even further into your target market!
There you have it – 10 profitable ways to use PLR content to grow your business.
But the truth is, I didn’t even mention some of the most profitable strategies. However You can discover these big-profit strategies and much more by downloading the special PLR free PLR report below.